Derek Lam for Kiehl's, A Travel Kit to Covet!Thursday, September 11, 2008
Have you seen this new travel kit at Kiehl's yet? This limited edition bag was designed by Derek Lam (the genius with his own line and the creative director for one of my favorite companies, Tod's). The bag is designed to hold travel sized Kiehl's products (Please tell me that I'm not the only one incredibly happy that they now have these little sizes. I have stocked up on a huge variety of products with these little bottles, they'll be my constant companions with all of the travel I have planned for the next few months). The bag has a pink lining and even has a special pocket just for the Lipbalm #1!
Included with the kit:
• Lip Balm #1
• Crème de Corps
• Amino Acid Shampoo
• Crème de Corps Nurturing Body Washing Cream
• Conditioner & Grooming Aid “Formula 133".
The kit is available on-line or at these Kiehl's Flagship stores:
• NYC Flagship: 109 Third Avenue, 212-677-3171
• Los Angeles: 189 The Grove Drive, 323-965-0569
• Beverly Hills: 100 N. Robertson Blvd, 310-860-0028
• San Francisco: 2360 Fillmore Street, 415-359-9260
• San Francisco Centre: 865 Market Street, 415-644-0112
Derek Lam for Kiehl's Travel Kit