Kiehl's New Brightening ProductsWednesday, July 09, 2008
Kiehl's has just released two more products in their very popular Brightening Collection!
Brightening Botanical Hydrating Mask
• With Vitamin C, Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate, and White Flower Extracts
• Alcohol-free formulation with the highest concentration of Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate
• A hydrating full-facial treatment that provides a sensorial experience, leaving complexion more translucent, fresh and luminous
Brightening Botanical Spot Treatment
• With Ellagic Acid, Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate, and White Flower Extracts
• Concentrated treatment with Ellagic Acid boosts the intensity of the Kiehl’s Bright™ regimen
• May be used on targeted spots or all over the face, as often as needed
It appears to me that these are likely the most lightening of the products in this line, so I do want to offer a few words of caution. While a cosmetic product can only "brighten" your complexion (only a drug can claim to "lighten" the skin), these products can still be fairly powerful. The brightening will take place where you apply the product, and depending on the area pigmentation may change at different rates. Generally hyperpigmented areas can take longer, so be especially careful with those areas! You could end up with a lighter surrounding area, making more of a contrast, which means your hyperpigmentation could be more obvious for a time.
But, if you want to have an overall brighter complexion, these might be the products for you!