Thursday, July 03, 2008
It's Here! Bobbi Brown's Mauve Look
I'm not sure how she does it, but consistently Bobbi Brown comes out with fantastic, flattering collections that make me want to buy every piece! The new Mauve Collection is all over the internet, and judging by the responses to the collection that I've seen it is sure to sell out quickly! Now that July is here it's available to everyone, which means that I'll be joining the stampede to the Bobbi Brown Counter!
This is probably the ultimate Bobbi Brown palette! Her palettes are by far and away my favorites of any company for the range of skin tones that can use them, but this one in particular really captures what I want for Fall 2008! It even includes Navajo Eye Shadow, which I hit pan on with my Sandwashed Nudes palette long ago.
I think this will be perfect to bring with me to Paris in October, what do you think?
• Exclusive Navajo Eye Shadow
• New, Exclusive Vintage Eye Shadow
• New, Exclusive Chocolate Mauve Eye Shadow
• New, Exclusive Mauve Blush
• New, Exclusive Dusty Mauve Creamy Lip Color
• New, Exclusive Mauve Lip Sheer
• New, Exclusive Vintage Mauve Lip Color
Bobbi always makes great lippies (and check out the amazing new Gel Eyeliner color!), and this collection is no exception. Already it seems that the standout of this collection is the Black Pearl Lip Gloss, which Annie over at Blogdorf specifically mentioned as being perfect for Paris! (I'm already obsessing over my trip in October, can you tell?)
Lip Gloss and Shimmer Lip Gloss
• New, Limited Edition Black Pearl Shimmer Lip Gloss
• New, Limited Edition Mauve Lip Gloss
• New Iced Mauve Shimmer Lip Gloss
• Pale Mauve
• Heather Mauve
Long Wearing Gel Eye-Liner
• New Black Mauve Shimmer Ink
Bobbi Brown's Mauve Collection
Labels: Bobbi Brown