Thursday, June 12, 2008
Philosophy's Hope in a Jar now with SPF 20!
Philosophy's Hope in a Jar is a huge seller year after year, and there's a reason that it's one of Oprah's favorites. Check out the list of active ingredients: peptides, AHAs and antioxidants are all included! This best seller is now even better, Sephora is offering an exclusive SPF 20 version! Check out the sunscreen analysis- broad UV range coverage is now included!
• lactic acid (lauryl lactate) – alpha hydroxy acid that hydrates and exfoliates for smooth, healthy skin
• beta glucan – immune system response stimulator and antioxidant that conditions and soothes the skin and gives the skin a healthy glow
• retinyl palmitate (retinoid) – skin conditioner that improves skin elasticity and minimizes the appearance of lines and wrinkles
• avobenzone (parsol 1789) – sunscreen that absorbs and protects against uva rays
• ethylhexyl salicylate (Octisalate) – sunscreen that absorbs and protects against uvb rays
• oxybenzone – sunscreen that absorbs and protects against uvb rays
• octocrylene – sunscreen that absorbs and protects against uvb rays
• homosalate – sunscreen that absorbs and protects against uvb rays
Philosophy's Hope in a Jar SPF 20 at Sephora