Sephora's New Bath CollectionsSunday, April 13, 2008
Sephora has come out with new bath collections, and they come in a huge array of scents! I think the one I'm most interested in is the Guava Passion, which in this pink just looks amazing! Other new spring scents include Lime Blossom, Peach Blossom and Nectarine Blossom.
Each of the products comes in:
• Body Wash ($15) – Invigorate your senses with this refreshing and super-hydrating body wash. Creates a lavish lather to clean, soften and smooth all skin types.
• Bath & Shower Bubbles ($16) – Get foaming from head-to-toe. These sparkling suds create an indulgent explosion of bubbles that are moisture-rich and perfect for the bath or shower.
• Body Scrub ($16) – This exfoliating scrub stimulates, invigorates and polishes the body for supple and healthy skin.
• Dry Oil Spray ($18) – Mystifying moisture. This dry oil spray provides a hydrating veil of moisture all over your body.
• Body Butter ($16) – This body butter is packed with natural shea butter and natural beeswax to rejuvenate skin and provide protection against moisture loss.
• Body Lotion ($18) – Apply this ultra-hydrating lotion after a bath or shower for seriously smooth and moisturized skin.
• Body Wash Sampler ($22) – Not sure which scent suites you best? Take your pick with this sampling set of three sweet-smelling body washes.
• Body Butter Sampler ($24) – This set includes travel-sized body butters in three different scents. Perfect as a gift or for those who can’t decide which indulgent flavor to try!
• Bath Set ($25) – For all those girls on-the-go, this sudsy kit is perfect for weekend getaways. Set includes Bath & Shower Bubbles, Body Butter and Bubble Sponge. Available in Tangerine Grapefruit, Tropical Jasmine and Citrus Sage.
Sephora's New Bath Collections