Sunday, April 13, 2008
Max Factor's Vivid Impact Shadows- Swatches!
Recently I reviewed Max Factor's Vivid Impact Shadows, but you know that I had to bring them up again! I had a few shades that Max Factor had sent me, and then on Thursday I took advantage of my husband being out of town and hit ULTA where I bought 3 more! You can see all of my Vivid Impacts in this picture. (True, I do not have the entire collection, but I've run out of storage space!)
I thought a post with swatches of each shadow, as well as a few comparison pictures was in order. I'll have a few posts with looks from Jake Bailey over the next week or so as well!
• 100: Brassy Berry (berry pink/light gold)
• 110: Irish Coffee (light green/bronze)
• 120: Peach Basket (light pink shimmer/bronze)
• 130: Pink Cloud (bright pink/bright blue)
• 140: Moody Mint (pale clover green/grey shimmer)
• 150: Smokin' Rose (rose pink/grey shimmer)
* 160: Two Cents (gold/bronze)
• 170: Domino Effect (pale grey/dark grey shimmer)
• 180: Emerald Cost (mint green/bright blue)
• 190: Sultry Sage (light green/lavender)
Max Factor's Vivid Impact Shadows on Drugstore.com