Essie Summer 2008Monday, April 28, 2008
Essie has long been known as the "go to" brand for fantastic light pinks and nudes. What many don't know is that Essie also does well pigmented colors that apply wonderfully, usually need only 1 coat and wear for about 7 chip free days on me! I have to say that just a quick glance at these bottles does not do these colors justice. Essie's Summer 2008 collection really is just absolutely beautiful!
A quick description of each color (left to right):
• Secret Stash: Dramatic, traffic-stopping fuchsia
• Risky Business: Glam red meets shimmery tangerine
• Guilty Pleasures: Pink strawberry bliss
• Movers & Shakers: Sassy, bold pink
• Escapades: Red, red-coral
• My Place or Yours: A sophisticated pink rosé
I've already swatched each of these colors and they truly are great! I think the most unique of the collection may be Escapades, which is a red-coral like I have never seen! Risky Business also promises to be a real winner, it really is a tangerine with same-color shimmer.
The Essie Summer 2008 collection will be available on May 1st