- About Me
- Contact Me
- Copyright Info
- About The Site
- Special Series
- Quick Looks
- Mommy Beauty
- My Favorites
- Favorites of Beauty Experts
- Anti-Aging 101
- Concealer Review Series
- Sunscreen 101
- Manicure 101
- Beauty Posts by Topic
- Skin Care
- Blog Roll
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Stila at Wayne Lee
The models at the Fall 2008 Wayne Lee show looked absolutely amazing, and I wanted to share their look with you. It was created by Stila, one of my favorite cosmetic companies, which for some odd reason I've never mentioned on this blog. Well, no more! I have three great looks from Stila, and I'm sharing this first one with you today.
The look at Wayne Lee definitely reminds me of Brigette Bardot, and it is overall a very simple and natural look but with the added effect of the heavy eyeliner. Beautiful!
Start with creating even, fresh skin with:
• Natural Finish Oil Free Makeup
• Pefecting Concealer
• Sheer Pressed Powder
• Cheeks are left bare
• Champara Eye Shadow: Apply up to the brow bone
• Dune Eye Shadow: Apply on lid up to the crease and blend in to the Champara
• Liquid Eye Liner: Apply a thick, even line to upper lash line. Be sure to get it into the lashes, and block off the end (similar to the face chart to the right)
• Topaz Eye Liner: Apply this peach/apricot color to the lower lash line to add just a bit of definition
• MAJOR Major Lash Mascara: Curl lashes and apply a few thick coats for thick, long and lush lashes!
• Brow Set: Define your brows with just a touch of eye brow powder. They used Medium here, use the color that works best with your hair
• Darling Long Wear Lip Color: I've been looking at this shade for a while, curious how it would look on me. After seeing it on the model pictured here it has promptly been added to my Stila On-Line Shopping Cart!