Stila at MarchesaFriday, March 14, 2008
Yet another great look from Stila's Fall 2008 Runway shows, this one comes from Marchesa! While the look below leaves out the false eyelashes the model here is wearing, you'll definitely be able to recreate the look with these directions.
The look for skin is alabaster – a quite pale matte finish.
• Begin by applying Stila Sheer Pressed Powder on clean skin.
• Then, apply Stila Perfecting Concealer to areas that require more coverage like eyelids, nose and chin.
Neutral tones contour and accentuate a smoky eye framed with dramatic lashes and brows.
• Apply Stila Eye Shadow in Chinois to brow bones.
• Next, apply Stila Eye Shadow Shade in Bouquet and Kamet to the creases of your eyelids and your bottom lash line.
• Line the lower outer rim Kajal Liner in Smoky Quartz.
• Then sweep Multi-Effect Mascara in Brown over lashes
and apply Multi-Effect Mascara in Black to tips of lashes.
• Finally, fill in brows with Brow Set.
Cheeks are natural but flushed for high contrast with pale skin.
• Use new Cherry Crush Lip and Cheek Stain to create a bright flush against pale skin. Apply with fingertips to the high apples of the cheeks, blending out until the color diffuses into a soft stain.
Lip color is shiny and saturated against matte skin and eyes.
• Apply Cherry Crush Lip and Cheek Stain directly to lips for rosy color with a slick sheen.
• Next, dab Plumping Lip Glaze in Cherry Mint over cherry crush with fingertips to finish the look.