No matter how many different products I try, I always return to my favorite daytime moisturizer, Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15. For me, this moisturizer is a fantastic, basic moisturizer. It hydrates my dry areas, doesn’t turn my oily areas into oil slicks, all without causing irritation. Best of all, it has sunscreen (not broad spectrum UV protection, but it’s something), and creates the perfect canvas for applying makeup.
Well, you can just imagine how excited I was yesterday to open my e-mail (my personal e-mail, not the one for this blog) and see that I had an announcement about new Ultra Facial products from Kiehls!
Just check out how perfect these products sound!
Ultra Facial Cleanser
Ultra-mild, non-stripping cleanser
• Gentle, yet effective gel formula
• Made with a unique, non-stripping, sugar-derived foaming agent
• Cleanses without drying
• Dissolves excess oil, dirt and debris without over-drying or stripping
• pH-balanced to maintain skin’s natural protective barrier
Squalane, Vitamin E, Apricot Kernel Oil, Avocado Oil, Sweet Almond Oil
Ultra Facial Toner
Ultra-mild toner to hydrate and comfort skin
• Non-astringent, unique milky texture
• Emulsified formula with moisturizing properties
• Alcohol-free toner hydrates and refines skin
• Removes surface debris and any remaining residue
• Does not strip skin of natural oils
• pH-balanced for optimal comfort
Squalane, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Avocado Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Sweet Almond Oil
I’m excited to try out these products when they are available later this month. Everyone should be using a gentle cleanser, and I’m willing to bet that this one will work for many people!
Available on Kiehls.com in late February