In celebration of the holiday season, and to celebrate our love of red polish, my friend WeeDita* and I have decided that for the entire month of December we will wear red polish! Some on the nail board are joining us, and we invite you to join us as well! I'll update you on our progress and even post some pictures of our favorite picks here!
The rules are simple:
• Everyday, you must have red nailpolish on
• The red can be your manicure or your pedicure
• The red must be more red than any other color. For example, it can't be pink, but it can be red with a berry leaning to it
• You don't need to change every day, and it is ok to repeat colors
Judging from the size of my red nail polish stash, I don't need to worry about repeats! Most of my reds are pictured here, but I have quite a few more to pick from! The only problem now is picking out which color to start with today!
We're not the only one's sporting red nails this year, here's Jordan Sparks at the AMAs wearing one of the MUA Nail Board's favorite reds, OPI's St. Petersburgundy, from this fall's Russian collection.
Makeup Alley's Nail Board
Jordan's image courtesy of Totalbeauty.com
* Obviously, not her real name, but she is incredibly sweet!