It's back! The Beauty Box has been gone for a while, but it has just been re-released! For the bargain price of $25 you get an issue of New Beauty Magazine (which I really enjoy, it has a lot of info on skin, aging and plastic surgery. It's a reliable source of info given it's huge medical advisory board), a bunch of deluxe sized samples and a $20 gift certificate to Spa Look. A few of the items I've already tried out, you'll see links to my reviews below!
Included in this edition of the Beauty Box:
• Bioelements Power Peptide: By saturating your skin with Bioelements Power Peptide prior to applying daytime or nighttime treatment products, you’ll signal it to increase moisture and absorb key anti-aging ingredients. Your skin will look more radiant and youthful, and will feel hydrated and revitalized.
• Colorescience Lip Pencil in Tickled Pink: Soft enough to glide on easily yet firm enough to create definition, this lip pencil is made with concentrated natural mineral pigment to provide long-wearing color.
• dr. brandt crease release: A patented breakthrough in wrinkle-removing technology, this product relaxes stress and tension in the muscles for an immediate effect and an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles over time.
• Leaf & Rusher Tx Night Formula: An intensive formula designed to restore radiance to stressed, dehydrated or aging skin, it features encapsulated enzyme extracts that complement the skin's repair process by helping skin to identify and eliminate damage.
• Supersmile Professional Whitening Toothpaste: The stain-removing toothpaste most recommended by aesthetic dentists worldwide.
• $20 spalook gift card to use towards any of the featured brands! ($30 minimum purchase.)
This is a companion product to the Beauty Box, and let me tell you this is well worth it! In this box is a velvet bag, and in that velvet bag are miniature fragrances! As well, you'll get a $20 Gift Certificate to Spa Look to use on a fragrance, lotion or shower gel.
• Vera Wang Truly Pink
• Carolina Herrera
• Marc Jacobs Perfume
• L'Air du Temps by Nina Ricci
• L, a L.A.M.B. Fragrance by Gwen Stefani
• Covet, Sarah Jessica Parker