Origins is one of those stores that I love to go in to just for the smell. It's hard to describe, but I'm sure you know the one that I mean. All Origins stores have this great herb, minty scent that is just delicious! I will honestly go into that store just to smell, even if I don't need anything.
One of my favorite new products from Origins is the Origins Organics Nourishing Face Lotion. This is a great lotion, and it even comes with that signature Origins scent that I love so much! The lotion is light and hydrating. It feels silky and as I apply it just sinks right into my skin, leaving no greasy residue behind. My skin is smooth and perfectly prepared for my makeup!
Best of all, this product is organic! It would only be better if it came with sunscreen in the lotion.
• Organic Cocoa Butter: Creates a superb protective barrier between skin and the environment.
• Organic Coconut Oil: An effective moisturizer, it helps rehydrate dry skin.
• Organic Glycerin: Glycerin is a soothing humectant which draws moisture from the air to the skin. It is most well known for its skin soothing, softening, smoothing and hydrating properties.
• Organic Rosemary Extract: Known to help tone skin and reduce dryness.
• Organic Palm Oil: Softens and conditions skin, renews and helps eliminate dryness. Often used in combination with Coconut and Olive oils.
• Organic Shea Butter: Nourishes skin with Vitamins A, E and F. Soothes rough, dry skin and helps soften dry or damaged hair.
• Organic Soy Lecithin: Leaves the skin feeling smooth and hydrated.
• Organic Sunflower Oil: Very high in essential fatty acids, it helps moisturize and condition the skin. It is good for mature, sensitive, dry or damaged skin.