Laser in a Bottle is an interesting product. This is a light moisturizer chock full of anti-oxidants, but with the addition of Hyaluronic Acid this lotion promises to tighten and tone your skin. Unfortunately Hyaluronic Acid is pretty large, and it can't really penetrate down into the skin, but what it can do (and it can do it very well) is sit on the surface of the skin, holding on to moisture, and creating a definite firming and plumping effect. While this effect is temporary, it is definitely there and it can last for hours! If you glance down at the ingredient list, amongst the moisturizers and tons of antioxidants that Dr. Brandt is definitely known for, you'll see that the hyaluronic acid is actually pretty high up on the ingredient list, which is very unusual and definitely accounts for the great results many see with this lotion!
So, how did I like this lotion? I do like it quite a bit! This is a light, unscented lotion that was the perfect amount of moisture for my combination skin. I did see a "plumping" effect after use and several people commented that I was "looking great" or "more awake" which I consider a great success!
• aqua (water)
• camellia oleifera (green tea) leaf extract: antioxidant
• pisum sativum (pea) extract: antioxidant
• helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil: emollient
• PEG-12 glyceryl distearate: emollient
• cetyl alcohol: thickening agent
• hydrolyzed soy protein: antioxidant
• stearyl alcohol
• vitis vinifera (grapeseed) extract: antioxidant
• camellia sinensis
• (white tea) leaf extract: antioxidant
• lavandula latifolia (lavender) oil
• hyaluronic acid: a large molecule that while found in your skin, is much too large to penetrate into the skin itself. It is known for it's ability to hold moisture to it.
• cyanocobalamin: Vitamin B12
• ceramide-2, menthone glycerine acetal, glycerin, glyceril stearate, PEG-100 stearate, butylene glycol, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide, cyclopentasiloxane, ammonium, acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, dimethicone/vinyl, dimethicone crosspolymer, triethanolamine, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, methylparaben, propylparaben.