It seems like Andy Warhol is everywhere lately, doesn't it?
Inspired by Warhol and his favorite haunts, this new scent from Bond No. 9 is pretty amazing! They were trying for a "smooth, smoky, spicy blend of interlacing incense (a key scent of the '60s), wood resin, and syrupy, seductive amber." Well, let me tell you that they definitely succeeded! To me this is a unisex scent, that you or your husband will love. It has some smokey undertones, but the bergamot top coat really comes out on my skin, making the scent very smooth. To help keep the scent from becoming too heavy, there are notes of jasmine, iris and violet (one of Warhol's favorite scents). The jasmine also comes out on me after about 30 minutes or so, and when combined with the bergamot, I'm in fragrance heaven!
• Citrussy Bergamot in a soft and gentle mode (as if it had a hangover)
• Impudently zesty Grapefruit
• Mood-altering Lavender
• Non-shinking violet (Andy Warhol's favorite scent)
• Intoxicating Incense summoning up the '60's with a single sniff
• Criminally sultry Jasmine
• Elusive, metallic Iris, smelling the way silver might smell
• Velvety-soft Amber- a tranqulizer in fragrance form
• Syrupy Wood Resin, hinting of a raunchy breed of vanilla
• Cool but sensual Cedarwood
Bond No. 9's Andy Warhol's Silver Factory will be available only in 100 ml flacons (that's about 3.3 ounces), and you can buy it starting December 2007 at the company's four boutiques in New York, Bond No 9.com, Saks Fifth Avenue nationwide and Saks.com