Monday, June 18, 2007
I'm 35, what's your number?
I recently gathered up everything I use on a typical day (meaning, >4 x/week) to get ready in the morning. I was suprised at what the total product number was, I didn't think it would be quite this high! I didn't even include my lippie here!
1. Pureology Hydrate Shampoo
2. Pureology Hydrate Conditioner
3. Olay Complete Body Wash
4. Neutrogena Body Oil
5. L'Oreal Sunless Body Scrub
6. Curél Ultra Healing Lotion
7. Skintimate Shave Gel
9. Kiehl's Pineapple Papaya Facial Scrub
10. Dove Antipersperiant
11. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer, SPF 15
12. Neutrogena Liquid Soap
13. Crest Vivid White Toothpaste
14. Frederic Fekkai Glossing Sheer Shine Mist
15. Sheer Blonde Spray Wax
16. Du Wop Revolotion Tinted Moisturizer
17. Bobbi Brown Corrector
18. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
19. Bobbi Brown Face Powder
20. Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper in Clear
21. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Pink
22. Nars Blush in Orgasm
23. Wet 'n Wild Matte Bronzer
24. Urban Decay Primer Potion
25. Laura Mercier Secret Brightner Pen
26. Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in Black Onyx (has a great smudging tip, and lasts forever!)
27. L'Oreal Volume Shocking Mascara
28-31. Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes Palate, includes Boi-ing (I use this on my lids as a base before the UD Primer Potion), A pink alabaster shadow, Cocoa Shimmer Shadow and Rich Chocolate Shadow.
32. Prada Perfume
33. Benefit Benetint
Oh my goodness, I completely forgot a few! Oops!
34. Kiehl's Heat-Protective Silk-Straightening Cream
35. Garnier Hair Gel
Update, 6/21/2007 Check out Bloom Where You are Planted, Little Sunshine's blog. She's a fellow MUA Nailboarder, and always super sweet! (Is wrong that I really wish I had her amazing eyes?) She's counted up her products as well, check the list out Here.
Update, 6/27/2007 Another Challenge Taker! Makeup Addict